Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer!

Oh my gosh it's summer! It seems like yesterday was the first day of 6th grade! I can't belive I'm going to Junior High! I am so excited but also scared [but I don't have to worry about that for a while]. I will miss elementry school! For summer I am going to California! I am not quite sure what we are doing other then going to prison. Ha ha! Alcatraz is a prison that we are going to see. Again I don't know exactly what were doing so I will talk about that later! So this summer is going to be so fun! Oh and by the way, my brother bryce graduated from High school yesterday! So he got $1,000 for a present. [I know right!] At his graduation it was raining, and the umbrella broke so we only had one! I got so cold I wore my brothers jacket! [sorry I just totally changed the subject!] This morning I woke up around 7:42 and I was freaking out cause I thought I was late for school, but it is summer! Yeah! Anyway I hope everyone has a totally awesome summer!

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Have an awesome summer Bridgett!

Hayley said...

It's sounds like you are gonna have an awesome summer! Hope we get together a lot! ( Maybe go to the mall )