Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon!

Ok so Hailey my mom and I went to see New Moon last night and it was AMAZING! We were going to go at seven but it was too full so we snuck in to the seven-thirty showing! It was so funny because when Jacob took his shirt off everyone started screaming!!! Wow that was so funny! But then near the end when Edward took his shirt off someone in the audience yelled "Put your shirt back on!" I was like LOL! Ha ha ha, ya...... I thought it was better then Twilight though because Twilight was kind of cheesy. Also Bella's acting was a bit better but I still think she should consider taking acting lessons. Ya so if you haven't seen it yet you totally should! And is I haven't made this clear yet... I loved it!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Sweet! Glad you had a lot of fun!!!! Haha TOUGH CROWD! LOL!

Bridgett said...

Lol I no right!!

Hayley said...

Haha well I'm glad you had fun! When I saw the previews, I definetly agreed that Bella has better acting!

Bridgett said...

Ha ha ya!