Saturday, June 19, 2010

Girls Camp!!

Haha! I just got back from Girls Camp today! I may or may not post pictures later though. Ok I am not going to post everything that happened because I would be here for days! Anyway... I had soooo much fun!! I like never stoped laughing the whole time I was there! The 2nd year hike was so hard! I felt like I was going to die whe whole time! And to be honest, I was more scared then tired! Oh my gosh the way up there I found this awesome stick and I carried it the whole way! Up and down! Everyone kept trying to make me get rid of it but they failed cause I still have it! The way down I was pretty much sliding on my butt most of the time! And apperently I was like this at one point [Dragging stick, hair messed up saying "Im having a horible time!!] LoL, you had to be there to understand everything that was hilarious I dont even know how to say how funny Girls Camp was! Haha! I love my secert sister gifts! The first day I got camp stickers and watermelon lip gloss! Day two I hot some glow sticks and a note! Day three I got some lotion! Oh yeah, ok I guess I was complaning a lot on the hike so on the service project me and Sister Carden to trying to top each other on complaning! It was so funny! I had this awesome one that I dont really feel like sharing at the moment but if you really want to know just ask me in person or leave a comment! (Wow this is getting long) Um... well I guess I am done for now if I think of anything else then I will post or just tell you everything that happend in person because there is so much more I could say! BTW It felt to amazingly awesome to take a shower today and after the hike! Dirt was just flowing off my body! And today I slept for hours! Okay okay I am done now! Haha bye! :)

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Hahaha WOW BRIDGETT I WAS LAUGHING THROUGH THIS WHOLE THING JUST READING IT! HAHA (: "i'm having ahorrible time" haha i can soo see that happening...haha idk why! (: haha anyway i want to hear those stories and stuff in person (:
Glad you had fun! (:
~Hailes! (:

nikkita said...

Hi, I had registered for this AZR Summer Camp at AZ On The Rocks Gym, Scottsdale, as I wanted to do the best yoga…and rock climbing too. I found it on, http://www.azontherocks.com/kids_stuff/climbing_camps.aspx. It has got great summer activities, best yoga Zenergy’, fitness training Enerjoy Fitness’, Oxford Learning, climbing, playing climbing related games. It has Zenergy Yoga’ as it was voted the 2009 "Best Place for Yoga" in the azcentral.com Readers' Choice Awards. I had a great experience and enjoyed climbing. I loved it there. I will be signing myself up for their Brain and Body Camp next week. Take a look at their website and give yourself an opportunity to learn something new too.

Bridgett said...

Hahaha! Thanks! Haha ok!

Um who is this?