Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer and Stuff

Well, I fially updated my blog :) Anyway, I am so excited that it's finally summer! I am going to go to Sunsplash a ton! Me and my friend went a couple days ago and it was so fun! We went on that new blue and green slide and first I was nervous but it was great :) Next week I am going to go to Girls Camp, my third year! It will be awesome! Then a week after that im going to EFY for the first time! It should be fun. I can't believe I am going to be in high school next year...weird! haha, ok bye!! :)

2 comments:

Hay-Hay said...

I lovee the blog!!SO ADORABLEEE!!!! Just.Like.Youu.<33 hahahaha! Anyway, I'm glad your summer is goin great! Hopefulyl we can hang a ton and go to Sunsplash!! I WANNA GOO!! :)

Bridgett said...

haha thanks!i still want to do a couple things tho :) haha, oh yea baby!!