Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bridgett's Birthday

Today is my 12th birthday!! For my party I invited, Sara, Sabrina, Hailey, Hayley N.,Camille, Kalia, Samantha, Shelby, and me!!

Yesterday we went to golfland and well, golfed!! First we ate pizza. We had to wait until 6:00 to start because we wanted to see the Christmas lights on the course!! So while we waited we played games in the arcade, and took pictures!! First we stood tallest to shortest and posed. Then there was a candy cane we each took an indivivual picture by. My parents took pictures throughout the whole party.

We got to pick the color of our golfball, mine was baby blue!! When we started Iwent first and everyone cheered.[Bridgett!! Bridgett!! Bridgett!!] The first one was pretty easy but then they got harder. The courses looked so pretty!! There was a ginger bread house that we clearly weren't suppose to go to because we got in trouble by someone who workes there. There were a few courses that I guess were called ant hills. I had a hard time getting it in there so I finally had to drop it in. On my first whole in one I started screaming!! Sara was so excited when she got her first whole in three because she had been getting at least six. Sabrina and Hailey lost their ball so they had to get a new one. Camille was pretty much the "flag lady" aka the person who told us when to go. Shelby was pretty good but didn't win. Sam was just weird. Kalia's ball got stuck so she crawled in to get it. Hayley's ball went so far off one of the courses!!


After golfing we had my cake, which was a donut tower!! They sang happy birthday[including me] then stuffed them in our faces!! We all had two exceped Sabrina snuck a third!! [The donuts were from crispy cream] I opened all my preasnts after donuts. I got so many awesome things!! I have pictures of them so I'll put them on my blog!! I had so much fun at my party!! I will put pictuures on soon!!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey! That was one time, OK!!!!! Remember the part where I played the Deal or No Deal game and had the 100 tickets in my case! I would've been soo lucky if the game didn't start getting all wierd. I got 3 tickets!!!!!!! Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot the 1/2! 3 1/2 tickets????? That's a rip off!!! Anyway, remember to go on www.hayhay9.blogspot.com!!

Hayley said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![ A MILLION YEARS LATER ] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME DO THAT, PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bridgett said...

I love your blog!!!