Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

I had a really good Christmas! Every Christmas eve we open a present.[which is always pj's] Mine has penguins on them! We also have really good food! For Christmas we got up then opened our gifts. I got a pink camara! It is so cool! My brother, Bryce opened one of my presents [which was a club penguin game for the DS] because Shaun told him it was his. Anyway, I also got two watches that you can change the color of the band. I got a Jonas Brother CD, and a lot of really cute clothes [but two of the shirts don't fit so we have to get anothe size], and pink fluffy slippers! Oh and I also got a movie ticket from my grandma!

After we opened our gifts and ate breakfast we went to Bedtime Stories. [I was wearing one of my outfits and my watch] We used our movie tickets. Since I am 12 I only had to pay about 5 dollars, so I can still use my card! I like to put white chedder on my popcorn it's so good! I liked the movie, I thought it was funny!

When we got home Shaun played on his new computer, Bryce listened to his ihome, and I played my new game and admired my camara. My parents took a nap. I had a good time at Christmas! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

So cool!!!!!

Hayley said...

A lot happened on Christmas!!!!!! I am makeing this comment 30 min. until its 2009. So, Happy New Year, and I hope 2009 will be a great year for you!!!!!!!!! Yours Truly, hayhay