Monday, December 1, 2008

My First Blog

I had an eventful Thanksgiving. We went to my Grandma's house in Snowflake. Normally it takes about 3 hours to get there. It took us 7. On the way we broke down twice in my moms piece of junk van. Luckily Shaun was right behind us and he was able to pick us up. We left our crappy van on the side of the road so a tow truck could come and get it. We stuffed ourselves and the dog in Shaun's small car and rode the rest of the way like that. We were squished to death and it was freezing cold. We finally got there at 11:00 pm. Oh my gosh!!! But, my mom got a new car because of all the trouble. No more piece of junk van for us. YEAH!!!!!!

We had a good time once we got there. My whole family was at my Aunt's house. My uncle took out my stitches, it HURT!!! My little cousin who is almost 3 followed me everywhere. He told his mom that I was a crazy lady.

I went with my Aunt Tara's family to get Christmas trees up on the rim. Me and her fell down the snowy mountain. We laughed. My little cousin still followed me everywhere he took pictures with me and everything. It was cold but fun.

4 comments:

Hailey Clement said...

HEY WUZUP UR A DORK

Hayley said...

hey bridgett! whats up?

Hayley said...

hey! i think your blog is awesome!

Hayley said...

So...... WHATS UP??? I had a violin consert tonight. And if I do say so myself,my outfit was FABULOUS!!!!!! I should show you some time.